Friday 7 June 2019

hello again

I have been on this site since 2011, but deleted all my blogs because I didn't know what I should blog about. I have many interests but blogs are supposed to be focused and people say nobody is interested in "you". However lately I have seen many blogs about everyday  people who  write about their meals, outings and such so why not me? 
Now don't think I am going to write details about things like that. But I can entertain you with stories about immigrating to Canada, dealing with life's curveballs, taking are of elderly parents and spouses fighting a terrible disease. I can share my short stories- some true and some fiction-, my poems, and give you a link to my other website which features  ideas and link to a variety of topics, photography, and travel section to my favourite place-Scotland. 

Keep checking back as I make more time for sharing. 

Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment